Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Pill Organizer

You know you're taking too many drugs when you need a pill organizer. On a couple of occasions, I couldn't remember if I'd taken a pill less than a minute after taking it. Then I'd have to count the number of remaining pills in the bottle to confirm. So I thought I'd better do something about it.

I'll continue with Zofran for one more day. I'm taking Ativan tonight too because it also helps with nausea. I haven't felt nauseated but am not taking any chances. Dexamethasone I stopped yesterday.

Claritin I'll take for about 10 days. The nurse I spoke to today said it's fine to continue taking it. He said if I don't take it and bone pain starts, Claritin won't work. I think it's Claritin that's making me drowsy today even though the packaging says it's non-drowsy.

I'm taking meds for high blood pressure. My oncologist recommended Vitamin D, so I got some gummies. I'm also taking L-Lysine capsules to see if they prevent mouth sores. The pills are so big. I hate swallowing them.



No comments: