Monday, December 21, 2020

CBD and THC

My friends George and Diane realized I was having a hard time and drove 3+ hours from Pismo Beach to help me out. Having them around helped ease my recovery from all the side effects I was having. 

Diane brought CBD gummies. I've been taking the Sparkling Pear gummy (2 mg THC, 6 mg CBD per gummy) during the day and the Midnight Blueberry (5 mg THC, 1 mg CBN per gummy) at night, mostly for pain but also for anxiety. I usually take 1/4 to 1/2 gummy per day. They don't make me high. In fact I don't notice any effect from them. They may or may not be helping. I don't know because my pain is dwindling down and I still take gabapentin at night.

We did a drug run while George & Diane were here. I ordered CBD tincture (20 mg CBD, 4 mg CBDA, 1 mg THC,  0.3 mg THCA). The dispensary was in San Jose. I was expecting a small storefront. Instead it was a huge warehouse where they grow their own weed. We did curbside pickup. 

I just placed an order for more of the gummies just now because they're on sale for 30% off. I'll do another drug run tomorrow. The taxes are expensive! 




No comments: