Saturday, October 11, 2008

Party Time!

Well, I think the party was a success. So many friends and relatives pitched in to help before, during and after the party. Other friends provided entertainment without being asked. I couldn't have done it without them. Thank you so much to everyone.

I don't know how many guests showed up, but the only thing we ran out of was dessert. Friends of Ma made extra dessert to supplement the ones I ordered, and we still ran out. We had leftovers of most of the dishes. Because they thought we might run out of food, Pa ordered pansit malabon, and Ate Vicky brought some Arroz Valenciana.

I didn't have time to take many photos, so I'll have to get copies from other relatives who did. In the meantime, there's this:

Hawaiian Beauties
That's the parish priest second from the left.

More photos tomorrow.

No comments: